Supply Chain Analyst (f/m/d)
Toyo Tires is one of the world's leading tyre manufacturers. Founded in 1945 and headquartered in Japan, the company now has over 11,000 employees and is active in over 100 countries. After Toyo Tires came to Germany more than 40 years ago, the company established its European headquarters here in 2005. Toyo Tire Europe GmbH has since specialised in sales and marketing management for an innovative product range, including summer and winter tyres for passenger cars, 4x4s and SUVs.
For our Sales Planning & Strategy department at the location Willich near Düsseldorf, we are looking for a:
Supply Chain Analyst (f/m/d)
- Analyze various data in various aspects which possibly influence market demand in Europe
- Make KPI report and Gap analysis between business target and result
- Collaborate cross departmental or with group entities to find out root cause and best solution on any anormal business performance in the supply chain
- Support with design, development, implementation and maitain business reporting solutions from existing or to be created data sources
- Make proposals and support with development and implementation of tools and prosesses to increase efficiency
- Support pricing team with requests of analyzing and summarizing data and general requests
- General reporting to management
Your knowledge and experience:
- Completed commercial training or business studies with initial experience in the area of demand planning
- High affinity for data and analytical ability
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English and good written and spoken German
- Interest in working with international colleagues
- Willingness to learn and implement new tools and processes
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies
- A cross-departmental induction as well as individual support from the specialist department
- 30 days annual leave
- Good transport connections and your own free parking space
- Further social benefits such as travel allowance, meal allowance, etc.
There are currently around 100 colleagues involved in our European company, and we are very proud of their achievements. Together we work to become better every day. Diversity plays a crucial role in this. We welcome the different experiences and competences of our employees. We treat each other with respect and tolerance. At Toyo Tire, our team members can expect diverse and exciting tasks in which they can contribute and develop personally. Those who enjoy acting on their own initiative and responsibility will find many opportunities to actively contribute to the progress of the company and to develop themselves in the process. We are convinced that our employees are a supporting pillar of Toyo Tires' success and future.
Send your application (CV, cover letter, references) now, stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date to*:
Your contact person for this position is Annika Duklau-Laure.
* By submitting your application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of the selection procedure. Your data will be completely deleted no later than six months after the position has been filled.
|Department Abteilung||Sales Planning & Strategy|
|Level of experience Erfahrungsstand||1-2 Jahre|
|Location / Standort||Willich bei Düsseldorf|
|Required languages Erforderliche Sprachen||Deutsch, Englisch|
|Duration / Dauer||unbefristet|
|Working hours Arbeitszeit||Vollzeit|
|Start date. Anfangsdatum||ab sofort|